This course is designed for all those readers who want to create, read, write, and modify Business Intelligence Reports using Tableau.
Each student in our Live Online classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
- Batch size up to 1 to 3.
- Access to the trainer any time for any questions and follow-ups.
- Online in-person training.
- Every session is followed by practical assignments.
- Numerous assignments carefully designed on every topic by our professional trainers.
- Guidance from experienced and professional people in software industry.
- Assignments evaluation, feedbacks and encouragements to develop in better way.
- Focus on hands-on training by students during sessions.
You should have a basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies, Microsoft Office and Familiarity with SQL will be an added advantage.
Duration: Min 25 hours of classroom training.
Min 20 assignments.
Introduction to Software Systems
- Why Software Systems?
- Automation of manual processes
- Types of software Applications
- Desktop Application
- Client–Server Application
- Web Application
- Mobile Applications
- Components of a software system
- Types of Software projects
- Product implementation
- Product configuration
- Product customization
- Custom application development
- What is SDLC?
- Phases of SDLC
- Roles and Responsibilities during SDLC
- SDLC Models
- What is Quality?
- Roles and Responsibilities of Quality Analyst
- Testing team organization and surrounding roles during testing
- Difference between a Bug and a Defect
- Basic Manual Software Testing
- Functional testing of Static Website
- Writing Test cases
- Components of Test case
- Defect Tracker
- Functionalities of Web applications
- Positive and Negative testing
- Preparing test cases for Web Application
- Common features testing – Login, Registration
- Web Form testing
- E-commerce website testing
- Test strategy
- Test plan
- Error, Bug, Defect, Failure
- Understanding Requirements
- Analyzing requirement for testing purpose
- Writing test cases to test requirements
- Methods of testing
- Black Box v/s While Box
- Custom E-commerce website testing
- Web Application testing
- System testing
- Regression testing
- What to test during Data testing
- Front end v/s back end testing
- Concepts of Data Warehouse
- Concepts of Reporting Data
- Concepts of Integration
- Concepts of Data migration
- Testing of above database applications
Through this course you will learn and develop your skills to gain understanding of Tableau. After completing this training successfully, candidate can get job as a Data Analyst or a Data Scientist.