This Course includes the fundamental concepts of T-SQL such as its various functions, procedures, indexes, and transactions.
Each student in our Live Online classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
- Batch size up to 1 to 3.
- Access to the trainer any time for any questions and follow-ups.
- Online in-person training.
- Every session is followed by practical assignments.
- Numerous assignments carefully designed on every topic by our professional trainers.
- Guidance from experienced and professional people in software industry.
- Assignments evaluation, feedbacks and encouragements to develop in better way.
- Focus on hands-on training by students during sessions.
A solid understanding of relational databases and the concepts of SQL Server. No particular programming experience is required.
Duration: Min 20 hours of classroom training.
Min 20 assignments.
Introduction to T-SQL
- What is T-SQL?
- Why electronics Database?
- Comparison between SQL and T-SQL?
- T-SQL Keywords
- Programming constructs
- Variables and Data-types
- Control statement-(if else)
- Looping Statement-(While)
- Introduction to Cursors
- Cursors storing data from multiple columns
- Cursors storing data from views
- Introduction to Functions
- Types of functions?
- User defined Scalar function
- Table valued functions
- Introduction to Stored Procedures
- Calling functions from procedures
- Passing table parameter to stored procedures
- User defined datatypes
- User defined table datatypes
- Table Variables
- Rank() function
- Dense_Rank() function
- RowNumber() function
- NTILE() function
- For operation triggers(For-Insert, For Update, For Delete)
- Instead of operation triggers(Instead of Insert, Instead of Update, Instead of Delete)
- Using Exists function
- Using RowCount variable
- Using Merge function
- What are Errors?
- Error Types
- Error Handling using Try-Catch
- What are transactions?
- Properties of Transactions
- Transaction examples
- Transactions with Try-Catch
The main purpose of the course is to give you a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language and you can work as Database Administrators, Database Developers and BI professionals.