This Course is designed for computer users who are willing to learn Microsoft office. It will be highly useful for those learners who do not have prior exposure to Microsoft applications. This training will give you enough understanding on MS Office from where you can take yourself to higher level of expertise.
- Batch size up to 1 to 3.
- Access to the trainer any time for any questions and follow-ups.
- Online in-person training.
- Every session is followed by practical assignments.
- Numerous assignments carefully designed on every topic by our professional trainers.
- Guidance from experienced and professional people in software industry.
- Assignments evaluation, feedbacks and encouragements to develop in better way.
- Focus on hands-on training by students during sessions.
Students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Office.
Duration: Min 20 hours of classroom training.
Min 10 assignments.
- What is a computer?
- Understanding Operating Systems
- Software types with example
- Getting to know your OS
- Understanding File System Structure
- Creating Folders, Subfolders and Shortcuts
- Copying, Moving and Deleting Files and Folders
- Creating Notepad, Word pad and Paint files
- Understanding of Start menu and Help Menu
- Creating new workbook
- Navigating in excel
- Moving the cell pointer
- Saving a workbook and re-opening a saved workbook
- Switching between sheets in a workbook
- Inserting, deleting, renaming and moving worksheets
- Hiding columns, rows and sheets
- Formatting fonts and values, adding borders
- Adjusting row height and column width
- Applying colors and patterns, use of the format painter
- Merging cells, rotating text, and using auto fit
- Creating headers, footers, and page numbers
- Creating a basic formula
- Calculating value totals with auto sum
- Editing and copying formulas
- Formulas with several operators and cell ranges
- Sorting, subtotaling and filtering data
- Conditional formatting
- Creating a chart
- Moving and resizing a chart
- Formatting and editing objects in a chart
- Use of V-lookup and h-lookup
- Starting Microsoft word and open save and reopen a document
- Basic editing and formatting text with fonts, paragraph, indent and alignment options
- Use of spell-checker, dictionary, thesaurus, auto correct etc.
- Working with tables, adding, removing rows, columns, cells etc.
- Inserting graphics, pictures and shapes, word art
- Applying page border, setting page-sizes, orientation
- Overview different types of word documents
- Creating new PowerPoint presentation
- Apply formatting to slides
- Animating the slides and applying time settings
- Connecting to the internet
- Getting Started with the Internet
- Understanding the Cloud
- Downloading and uploading files to drive
- Sending emails
- Sharing files through emails
- What is SharePoint? A Quick Introduction
- How Information is shared?
- Why SharePoint?
- Accessing a SharePoint Site
- Getting Comfortable with the SharePoint Interface
Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print documents, worksheets or presentations.