This course is for students new to HTML. It begins with an introduction to web technologies and then provides a comprehensive overview of HTML and the basics of web development. In this course you’ll learn to create links in HTML documents. Also you’ll earn to add images to HTML documents, to create HTML tables and to create forms in HTML.
- Batch size up to 1 to 3.
- Access to the trainer any time for any questions and follow-ups.
- Online in-person training.
- Every session is followed by practical assignments.
- Numerous assignments carefully designed on every topic by our professional trainers.
- Guidance from experienced and professional people in software industry.
- Assignments evaluation, feedbacks and encouragements to develop in better way.
- Focus on hands-on training by students during sessions.
You should have a basic working knowledge with Windows or Linux operating system, additionally you must be familiar any text editor like notepad, notepad++, or Edit plus etc.
Duration: Min 20 hours of classroom training.
Min 25 assignments.
- Introduction to www and Internet
- Markup languages
- What is HTML5?
- Tools for web development
- How to view deployed web pages
- HTML Syntax and Style
- Documents, Elements, Attributes, and Values
- Selecting Fonts and Using Colors
- Table Formatting
- Subdividing Tables into Sections
- Merging Cells across Rows and Columns
- The form and input Elements
- Creating Pull-Down Lists
- Combining Tables and Forms
- HTML List Elements
- HTML Frames
- HTML canvas
- Accessing media and other objects
Take Your Design Skills to the Next Level