This Course is designed for computer users who would like to learn Microsoft Excel in easy and simple steps. It will be highly useful for those learners who do not have prior exposure to Microsoft applications.
- Batch size up to 1 to 3.
- Access to the trainer any time for any questions and follow-ups.
- Online in-person training.
- Every session is followed by practical assignments.
- Numerous assignments carefully designed on every topic by our professional trainers.
- Guidance from experienced and professional people in software industry.
- Assignments evaluation, feedbacks and encouragements to develop in better way.
- Focus on hands-on training by students during sessions.
Students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Excel.
Duration: Min 20 hours of classroom training.
Min 10 assignments.
- Creating new workbook
- Navigating in excel
- Moving the cell pointer
- Saving a workbook and re-opening a saved workbook
- Switching between sheets in a workbook
- Inserting, deleting, renaming and moving worksheets
- Hiding columns, rows and sheets
- Formatting fonts and values, adding borders
- Adjusting row height and column width
- Applying colors and patterns, use of the format painter
- Merging cells, rotating text, and using auto fit
- Creating headers, footers, and page numbers
- Creating a basic formula
- Calculating value totals with auto sum
- Editing and copying formulas
- Formulas with several operators and cell ranges
This course is designed for students who want to gain the necessary skills to create, edit, format, and print basic Microsoft Excel worksheets.