This course is designed for students understand the basic to advanced concepts related to C++.
Each student in our Live Online classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
- Batch size up to 1 to 3.
- Access to the trainer any time for any questions and follow-ups.
- Online in-person training.
- Every session is followed by practical assignments.
- Numerous assignments carefully designed on every topic by our professional trainers.
- Guidance from experienced and professional people in software industry.
- Assignments evaluation, feedbacks and encouragements to develop in better way.
- Focus on hands-on training by students during sessions.
You should aware of some prior understanding of computer programs and computer programming languages.
Duration: Min 25 hours of classroom training.
Min 20 assignments.
Introduction to C++
- Creating a project
- Writing compiling and running a program
- Type conversions
- While, do…While, for loops
- If-Else statements
- Switch/case construct
- Arrays initialization
- Multi-dimensional arrays
- Character arrays
- Working with character strings
- Global Variables
- Pointers and arrays
- Pointers to character string
- Arrays of pointers
- Memory Slicing
- Pointers to Functions
- Data members and Member functions
- Creating objects
- The new and delete operations
- Friends to class
- Class initialization
- Reference types arguments
- Base class and derived class
- Inherited member access
- Base class initialization
- Protected members of base class
- Virtual destructors
- Try-throw-catch block
- Nested catch handlers